Creamy rapeseed honey with a light color, mild taste and a distinct aroma of rapeseed flower. Our rapeseed honey has a creamy, soft texture that is easy to spread.
PROPERTIES OF RAPESEED HONEY:
- due to the high content of glucose and other simple sugars, rapeseed honey is a good regenerative nutrient in states of exhaustion
- strengthens the heart and prevents atherosclerosis
- helps with inflammatory and infectious diseases of the kidneys, bladder and urethra
- rapeseed honey reduces the inflammatory reaction associated with gastric and duodenal ulcers
- helps with throat, nose and bronchial infections
- soothes cough
- stimulates the immune system
- recommended for children due to its mild taste
Additional information about honey:
Real honey crystallizes. You can bring it back to a liquid form by heating it to 40° C. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at a temperature higher than 18° C.
If you are buying a supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.
Weight net: 450g