Multiflower honey with the addition of freeze-dried elderberries and nigella.
It contains 2% elderberry and 4% nigella.
A real vitamin bomb in a sweet and tart version! Interesting and non-obvious honey for fans of clear and bold culinary combinations. It will surprise you with its unique taste with a slightly accentuated sour note. Eat it as an addition to sandwiches, cottage cheese or rolls, or add it to tea. It also tastes great on its own!
Properties of honey with elderberry and nigella:
- Creamy multifloral honey strengthens immunity and supports the treatment of allergic diseases of the respiratory tract
- Freeze-dried elderberry fruit retains all nutritional values
- Nigella enriches honey with biotin, vitamin E and B
- Nigella soothes the nervous system, improves digestion and supports the immune system
- Elderberry flower is rich in vitamin C, lowers blood pressure and acts as an expectorant. It is irreplaceable in the fight against colds!
Blossom honey 94%
Freeze-dried elderberry 2%
Additional information about honey:
Real honey crystallizes. You can bring it back to a liquid form by heating it to 40° C. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at a temperature higher than 18° C.
If you are buying a supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.
Weight net: 430g