Creamy multiflorous honey with bee pollen and propolis.
It has the advantages of spring honey containing nectar from dandelion, acacia and rapeseed. It combines the best of a hive and smells and tastes like that!
Properties of multiflorous honey with pollen and propolis:
- we especially recommend it as a preventive measure for everyday immunity strengthening and during seasonal infections
- pollen reduces blood cholesterol levels, prevents atherosclerosis, supports blood circulation and has a positive effect on the functioning of the liver
- propolis has an antibacterial effect and is considered a natural antibiotic
- regular consumption of pollen provides vitamins that are often missing in our daily diet (pollen contains vitamins: A, B, E, P, pantothenic acid, biotin, mineral salts and biologically active substances)
- helps with inflammation and sore throat
- helpful in treating infections of the upper respiratory tract and sinuses
- contains easily digestible simple sugars and a large amount of protein – perfect for athletes
- multiflorous honey contains 5% ground pollen and 1% ground propolis
People who are allergic to pollen should exercise caution.
Honey with pollen
What did multiflower honey gain when we added pollen to it? Amazing properties! Joining forces with pollen, it will support immunity, support us in the fight against many ailments and build our well-being. Honey with pollen is rich in amino acids, vitamins and enzymes. Wonderful for athletes – it contains easily digestible simple sugars. Honey with pollen, thanks to this healthy addition, makes even children eagerly reach for it – it will be perfect as a way to support their immunity in the fall and winter season.
Honey with propolis
Propolis is used by bees to seal the hive. What is it for? We add it to honey to give it health-promoting properties! Propolis has a strong antibacterial effect and helps with upper respiratory tract infections, including troublesome sinus problems. Honey with propolis is the perfect way to stay healthy in a jar!
Weight net: 430g