Multiflower nectar honey with the addition of 3% turmeric and 1% cayenne pepper.
Warming, beautifully golden honey – a perfect proposition for fans of unusual flavor combinations. The sweetness of creamy multiflorous honey is perfectly balanced here with the sharpness of cayenne pepper, and a pinch of turmeric gives an oriental aftertaste. Add a teaspoon to a cup of warm milk or tea (remember that the temperature of the liquid should not exceed 40 degrees) and enjoy this warming, immune-supporting drink! Perfect for making “golden milk”.
Properties of honey with turmeric and cayenne pepper:
- Turmeric and cayenne pepper enhance the therapeutic properties of multiflorous honey
- It is a combination of the power of 2 ingredients that have a warming and strengthening effect – you can eat honey with a spoon to improve your well-being during immunity reduction or illness
- Curcumin in turmeric is used to treat viral infections
- Cayenne pepper, thanks to its warming properties, improves the work of the circulatory system
- Both turmeric and cayenne pepper accelerate digestion and metabolism – so they can be successfully used to support the work of the digestive system.
Blossom honey 96%
Cayenne pepper 1%
Additional information about honey:
Real honey crystallizes. You can bring it back to a liquid form by heating it to 40° C. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at a temperature higher than 18° C.
If you are buying a supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.
Weight net: 430g
Golden honey for immunity. Bee strong!