TTsept is a keratolytic water solution for the quick cleansing of calloused skin and nails.
TTsept is a ready-made product with triple action: softening, cleansing and protecting.
In contact with the skin, it turns into active foam, thanks to which it remains on its surface, it is comfortable to use, and it does not clog the cutters during work.
It reduces the surface tension of water, allowing the substance to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin.
- Softens and facilitates the development of fingerprints and calluses
- Facilitates and speeds up the performance of podiatry, pedicure and manicure
- Active foam penetrates deeply into calluses, making their removal very easy
- It is efficient and effective
- Protects against bacteria
- Neutralizes unpleasant odors
- Does not dry out the skin
Directions for use:
The skin surface should be plentifully sprayed with the liquid. Active foam will appear on contact with the skin. Wait approx. 30 seconds,
– with a milling cutter, working all the time in active foam
– with a chisel / scalpel, patting the foam into the callous epidermis
– with a gauze pad to clean up unwanted contamination
Aqua, Undecylenamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Decanoyl / Dodecanoyl Lactylate Triethylcitrate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Limonene